Friday, February 29, 2008

MOOooooooo

I got my first full MOO card order yesterday. I really like the way they turned out. I do wish they would offer a more glossy finish because the black backgrounds look a little flat in a matte finish. Hopefully, someday they will allow you to use your own avatar image on the back too. All in all they are a great little thank you's to include in with my orders. Plus, when I had my business cards made I didn't have my Etsy shop yet so my shop address is missing from them. These MOO's will be fun to hand out, but at $19.99 (plus shipping) for 100 cards I will have to be a little discerning with who I give them too. If you haven't been to MOO yet take a look!

1 comment:

' said...

I'm envious! I've been wanting to order some... but I'm just not happy with enough of my pictures. Moo cards are my whole motivation behind improving my pictures.

They look fabulous Meghan!

"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open." ~ John Barrymore