Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Wow, have I been bad at keeping up with this lately! I even missed plugging a show I did this past weekend. Doh! Anyway, I will plug the next one...June 28th will be the next show I am taking part in. It will feature 25 or so other wonderful EtsyRain.com artisans and a fundraising B-B-Q benefiting the Ballard NW Senior Center. The Ballard NW Senior Center, a great venue, is hosting this event and has been gracious enough to let us crazy crafters peddle our wares and such. The show and B-B-Q will be held from 10 am to 4 pm at the Center located at 5429 32nd Ave NW in Ballard. Feel free to check out all the info at EtsyRain.com and don't forget to stop by for a little crafty-Q! I dare ya.

1 comment:

Meghan Swails said...

I'm not sure how the color changed in the postcard. It was like this when I uploaded the image to blogger. Weird, huh?

"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open." ~ John Barrymore