Monday, March 17, 2008

Spotlight on EtsyRain

Well, have totally neglected my blog the last week or so. I have just not been in the mood to write. Because of this lack of focus I didn't get around to doing last weeks "EtsyRain" spotlight. So in the spirit of getting things back on track I'd like to introduce two of my fellow Rain'ers. First, Martha of Dancing Monkey Jewelry has opened her Etsy shop for business. She has added a wonderful selection of beautifully crafted sterling silver and gemstone earrings. With a funky yet elegant style Martha's pieces would fit comfortably into any modern woman's jewelry box. I do hope to see her necklaces and bracelets posted soon. I can't wait to see what she comes up with.

Emmakat's shop another highlight of the EtsyRain community. Her pieces offer a delicate balance of seed beads, gemstones, and sterling silver. I particularly love the attention she pays to the pendant portion of her necklaces. Her construction and color pairings give birth to truly unique jewelry designs. Emma also has a few great gocco pieces and she still has two EtsyRain mystery sampler bags. Each Sampler listing contains five items, retailing for $10, from other EtsyRain artisan's, and you can purchase the grab bag for only $25. It's a great deal!


















Go take a look at both these great shops, and check back for information on other talented Seattle area artisan's.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey, thanks for featuring me, I'm glad I checked in here today! :)

You're blog is looking great. Good to see you on Saturday!

"Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open." ~ John Barrymore